Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A month without a post?

Well, almost a month. It's amazing what a computer virus can do to one's schedule. To top that, it took quite a few days to catch on the blogosphere once I got back online. Many ideas for posts... but a couple of thoughts while I find time to get back in the swing of things...

1. How do the best of the bloggers do it? The bloggers to the right of this page, along with a few others, are my daily reading. (I understand "Capital" has been forced to close shop???) Some I agree with and some rarely are in the same universe as me. But I have the utmost respect for all of them. I'm amazed that they can continually update their blogs with entertaining and mostly credible thoughts when I struggle to get a few up each week. It certainly sounded easier before I started this excercise.

2. Has the CRG started a recall of Scott Jensen and no one is paying attention? As his impending doom becomes clearer and clearer, certainly everyone can agree that his "alleged" violations are much more severe than many of the ethical or mythical claims trumped up about CRG's previous targets. Or could CRG just want responsible government some of the time...

3. I'll have more to say about the school choice issue soon. But, for Pete's sake, could our Waukesha County Legislators please just shut up about the Governor not caring for the children of Milwaukee? If just one of these politicians ever did even one thing to stand up for the kids in their own district, I'd give them some slack. But their idea of supporting education is to spend all of their political capital on behalf of kids in Milwaukee County. Stop playing political games with our kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com