Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kudos to Tyler Donovan

I cannot begin to tell you how wrong I was. Iowa would steamroll them. The dream season, gone because of the Stocco injury.

I'm not sure if I just thought Donovan was THAT bad or if my dislike of Hartland Arrowhead entered into the equation... but this kid saved the day. Alumni still talk glowingly of Matt Schabert and his heroics against Ohio State. But this was even better. This wasn't a pass... or even a quarter. This kid hung in there for the entire game, never giving up that big mistake that would turn the game around.

It wasn't like PJ Hill simply took the game over. Donovan HAD to play well for the Badgers to win and play well he did.

Congratulations, kid. I was wrong about you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com